25 October 2022
Some recent Azure Fridays 🔗
- Create things using templates.
- Seems to be aimed at people who don't know what they're doing and don't want to think too much about it.
- But also good for giving examples of best practices.
- Templates include everything - vscode, Azure DevOps pipelines, GitHub Actions, dashboard, Playwright, etc.
- Static web apps always had Functions backends, but now they've added more
- secure the backend, handle CORS, routing, backend can extract headers from request
- can link static web app to API in the portal
- then it'll handle the context, ie route the relative paths
- auth providers/endpoints are built-in
- also API Management - allows to link to other APIs - can add auth, etc